Publications including Maps
- Park Map and Brochure - Double sided map, including the Non-Motorised Trails, the Motorcycle Trails and the Park Activity Zones. Printed copies are available.
- Activity Zone Map - Layers can be turned on and off, once the file has been saved.
- Freedom Camping Bylaw 2012 as amended in 2015 - Maps 33 and 34
- Feasibility Study 2011
- Timeline of the Park’s development since 2004
- TECT All Terrain Park Development Plan - Consent approved August 2009
- Commissioner Decision Resource Consent 2004
- District Plan Zone Designation All Terrain Park - Section 32
- Commissioner Decision Te Matai West Resource Consent 3 - 2008
- Section 20 All Terrain Park
- Western Bay of Plenty District Council District Plan - TECT All Terrain Park Consultation document
- Constraints Map
- More about the region
- Original central hub master plan Part One
- Original central hub master plan Part Two
- Brand Guidelines
Park Management Plan
- Appendix A - Parcel Descriptions and Map
- Appendix D - Activity Zone Map 2011
- Appendix E - Activity Zone Map 2012
- Appendix F - Activity Zone Map 2013
- Appendix J - Forest Management Plan Part One
- Appendix J - Forest Management Plan Part Two
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) - an agreement that guides the initial exploration phase for a user group interested in developing a proposal. It outlines responsibilities and timeframes for the site assessment work and safety considerations for entering the Park.
- A User Group Management Plan Template is also available on request.