The official opening of the TECT All Terrain Park PUBLIC motorcycle tracks took place in late October 2012.
Please see the Park Map for track information. Here is a basic description of the tracks:
- Kids Learner Track - Short track near the car park
- Beginners Loop - Small beginners loop
- Fang It - This track is generally closed during summer but open during winter, to allow a shorter practice track, when the larger tracks are closed
- Short Cut - Midway through the Main Track
- Cliff Track - Short cut to do another loop of the Main Track - Runs through the main valley
- Main Track - 5km track for advanced riders
- Relapse - Slow down to 5km - End of tracks, leading the the car park
Please check the area to the right of this page, for possible closures to the PUBLIC motorcycle tracks. Also note, there is NO entry to The Tauranga Motorcycle Club new motorcross tracks, outside set practise and event dates. Please refer to The Tauranga Motorcycle Club for more details.
There is to be no unauthorised shooting in the Park. Hunting is NOT PERMITTED anywhere within the park boundaries.
The Park main gate is closed at night and opened in daylight hours only. Summer hours are from 7am to 9pm, including Labour Weekend to Easter. Winter hours are from 8am to 5pm.
For more information please contact the TECT All Terrain Park, on email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +64 07 571 8008.