The official opening of the new TECT All Terrain Park motorcycle trails took place in late October 2012 and the Tauranga Motorcycle Club has now taken over the management of the trails.
There’s a 5km trail loop, a 0.6km beginners/kids loop trail and a new kids trail - something to keep everyone happy! All trails are open during the weekends, weather permitting, with the smaller beginners and kids trails being open during the week that can be ridden for free. The 5km trail loop is closed during the week.
• Trails are open Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm (includes the 5km trail loop, beginners loop, and kids trail)
• Prices: Minis FREE (4-11y), Juniors $10 (12-16y), Seniors $15 (17y and over) - Take cash as no eftpos available
• Sign in and sign out at the main hut
• Cold drinks available to buy for $2
• Check out the Maps page for a map of the motorcycle trails
• Check out the Club’s website before you leave to ensure trails are definitely open
Takings from the new trails are all going back into the TECT All Terrain Park – either in maintaining and enhancing the existing trails, or into developing the Club’s new motorcross area up at the Park. So grab your mates and head up for some fun!
There is to be no unauthorised target shooting in the park. Hunting is NOT PERMITTED anywhere within the park boundaries.
The Park main gate is closed at night and opened in daylight hours only. Summer hours are from 7am to 9pm, including Labour Weekend to Easter. Winter hours are from 8am to 5pm.
For more information please contact the TECT All Terrain Park, on email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +64 (0)7 5718008.